Jagware
Sign in to follow this  
SebRmv

The Removers'libraries

SebRmv    2

The Removers are proud to offer you as a downloadable archive their development libraries for the Atari Jaguar. Just follow the link there:

http://removers.atari.org/softs/en/download.php

Enjoy!

SebRmv    2

The file is a tar gzipped archive. It contains some symbolic links.

On filesystems that do not support them, just replace the links with the source file.

Beware also of the long filenames.

Congratulations to SebRmv and Stabylo ! :yes:

You've done a great job ;)

Thanks Zerosquare :)

SebRmv    2
Ok how do I use the libraries? :unsure:

There is a documentation and two examples of use included in the distribution. Do you manage to compile the examples?

There is a documentation and two examples of use included in the distribution. Do you manage to compile the examples?

HMMM, ok lets say I don't know a thing about any of this stuff. What do I use to compile file with and computer do I use the files on an Atrai ST or a PC with Windows 3.1, 95, 89 or XP? ;)

Orion_    1

as said on jsII if you are under windows XP, you must use DosBox to run the jaguar assembler/linker. the madmac assembler and aln linker are available here: http://www.atari-jaguar64.de/english/coding.html

in the download section. now I think that If you want to code for jaguar you know coding and assembly language, so from that I think you will be smart enough to find how to compile the example given with the lib :)

If you don't know assembly or coding ... then I really don't recommand to start learning using the jaguar system.

SebRmv    2

Of course, you need to know a bit how to develop on the Jaguar before using these libraries. To compile the examples you need madmac and aln. To upload them on the Jaguar you need either a BJL modded Jaguar and a BJL loader or a developer Jaguar with an Alpine Board and rdbjag or wdb.

SebRmv    2
OK I've got Windows 98, DOS works just fine with 98 and I have JUGS so I'm all most there :lol: but the libraries isn't an .EXE file <_< so I guess this is where you need to compile it. :blink:

of course

the code of the libraries is in the src directory

it is intended to be used by your own code and this is 68k and GPU code

you can see how to integrate these in your own code by looking at the examples of the distribution

by the way, jugs should do it also (but I have not tried)

SebRmv    2
Very good work ;-)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this