Jagware
Sign in to follow this  
GT Turbo

Retro Gaming Week End !!

GT Turbo    5

This week end the Retro Gaming Connexion party has took place near Paris, tomorrow i will write some infos about this party (I'm too much tired now !!), the important thing for the Jaguar was the work done by Fadest on a game for the 64 bit machine !!!

GT :wub:

GT Turbo    5

Last week end, we (Some members of Jagware) were present at the Retro Gaming Connexion Party. A very nice week end like always, but this time, Fadest (Yastuna author (Lynx games)) has decided to port Warlord on Jaguar, during this time i have ported it on ST and Orion started to port the same game on Playstation !! Yes the same game on three differents machines during this week end, my ST Port was not as advanced as the Fadest one (Jaguar, you can found it here : http://www.jagware.org/index.php?showtopic=619 ).

A nice week end, very happy to see some friends and trying a lot of machines, i hope some members will post photos (Zerosquare perhaps ? ;) ), some nice laughings too !!

GT Turbo ;)

Tursi    0

Thanks for posting!

The two pictures labelled "SNK???" are NeoGeo 1-slot arcade boards.

I never saw an actual Yaroze console before, though I see he's using one of the alternate upload methods. ;)

SCPCD    0

:)

My jaggy have :

- a switch to select the frequency between original and 32MHz (the modul on the left)

- a switch for 50/60Hz display mode (on the front right)

- a switch to enable the fan (on the back right : the black one)

- a switch to select between original rom and the BJL one (on the back right)

- an external stereo jack 3.5mm for audio

then I have added last year 3 internal connectors that permit me to connect my logic analyzer easily onto the jaguar bus (data, addr, control lines and some others signals) for a total of about 140 signals. :)

This is very helpfull to debug software and hardware (for the JagCF for example) or make some software optimisation :)

kskunk    0
then I have added last year 3 internal connectors that permit me to connect my logic analyzer easily onto the jaguar bus (data, addr, control lines and some others signals) for a total of about 140 signals. :)

This is very helpfull to debug software and hardware (for the JagCF for example) or make some software optimisation :)

I wish I had your soldering skills. I have debugged a few short routines by watching the cart bus with my LogicPort, but the cart bus is buffered and missing a lot of interesting signals. You could sell those logic analyzer friendly Jaguars to developers. I know I'd buy one!

Nice work. It looks like a lot of fun at RGC!

- KS

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this