Jagware
Sign in to follow this  
GT Turbo

Jagware Goes To International :)

GT Turbo    5

Starting in beeing a french forum, now we think it's time to go a international website, for the new welcomers the website is by default in english and all members of Jagware are invited to post in english, you can use double post English / other langage if you want :)

GT :poulpe:

JustClaws    0

Hi!

Starting in beeing a french forum, now we think it's time to go a international website, for the new welcomers the website is by default in english and all members of Jagware are invited to post in english, you can use double post English / other langage if you want :)
That's great news! As much as I respect having the forum in French/English, you're right, it did make it awkward to use for international users, so I hope that more people can come along and join in with you guys. Certainly although I don't frequent forums much these days, using my spare time for action rather than chat, I'll certainly be adding you to my regular visit list. You've got a good friendly positive atmosphere going here generally, keep it up! :-)

I hope if we have a €Jagfest this year I'll get to see some stuff from Jagware first-hand.

Cheers,

JustClaws.

GT Turbo    5
You've got a good friendly positive atmosphere going here generally, keep it up! :-)

Thanks JustClaws, we will do everything for beeing the same website for a lot of years ;)

GT poulpe.gif

Zerosquare    10

Let me add something for all non-French-speakers : we'll make an effort to translate our former posts, but don't hesitate to ask if you're interested in the translation of a specific post or topic, or if something is not clear enough (please keep in mind that English is a second language for most of us ;) ). We'll be glad to help.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this