Jagware
Stephen Moss

Jaguar Sector II - closed!

Jaguar Sector II has been sporadically up and down the last couple of weeks but it looks like it is finally closed - all you get now when going to the site now is a statement as to why Jason has closed it. I wonder what will happen to all the resources in the download section? It would have been nice it still be able to access them for a few weeks so that people could download the files they wanted.

LinkoVitch    0

I imagine a great deal of the files are available elsewhere anyway. Anything particular you were looking for?

MegaData    0

Pretty obvious I'm not going to get any news from Atari Age. (Banned for catching Albert promoting piracy.)

So... drum roll... what happened?

:MegaData: (JSII Icon Goes Here)

Pretty obvious I'm not going to get any news from Atari Age. (Banned for catching Albert promoting piracy.)

So... drum roll... what happened?

:MegaData: (JSII Icon Goes Here)

If you bring that attitude over here, you won't last too long here either.

I imagine a great deal of the files are available elsewhere anyway. Anything particular you were looking for?

I can't remember what I wanted as knowing they were there I could just trawl them for anything that looked interesting and download whenever I had the time/inclination to check them out. If we had been given something like a weeks notice of the closure I would have probably just grabbed everything and gone through them at leisure. If I can remember anything specific someone probably has a copy it was just convenient having them all in one place.

GT Turbo    5
it was just convenient having them all in one place.

Zerosquare has opended a special thread for that :

http://www.jagware.org/index.php?showtopic=836

We will be happy to add all files that can help people to make great things on Jag. Only one thing, no illegal files / rom.

MegaData    0
If you bring that attitude over here, you won't last too long here either.

Eleven years or more is a short time for you? I like how I "have an attitude" whereas you completely ignored the question just to threaten me.

I have been subject to abusive behavior by the AtariAge Moderators, and their minions, every time I signed in for the last 7 YEARS at AtariAge. My posts had to be approved by them so I had to wait a DAY or more to see IF any of my posts would be approved. The abusive PM's I got no one even knows about. Profanity and false accusations thrown at me in incidents I did not initiate. I'm told I even promised people something? *confused* It's about time I said something more publicly, instead of letting it slide, don't you think? I've been very accomodating to those people. I didn't swear at them. I've been holding my tongue an aweful long time and I think this little blurb being all I have to say on that topic is restraining myself quite a bit. Appretiate it's not more but it was a side note. Now stop.

The question was: what happended to Jaguar Sector II?

Why is this reddit our replacement for Jaguar Sector II?

I couldn't sign in. I'll have to try some other time but it doesn't look anything like JS2 used to.

If you're going to jump on me, at least answer the questions or have something useful to say, aye?

:MegaData: (I miss my air-guitar icon)

Eleven years or more is a short time for you? I like how I "have an attitude" whereas you completely ignored the question just to threaten me.

No, I was pointing out that if you continue to make accusations about other forums and attempt to stir up trouble, you won't last much longer. I stand by that.

The rest of your reply proves that, yes, indeed, you do have an attitude. Forum admins have been notified. If you have a gripe about AA, JS2 or anywhere else, keep it to yourself.

In regard to JS2, there is a message on the log in screen. Try reading it?