Photo

Shooter Concept

6 replies to this topic

#1 EmOneGarand

EmOneGarand
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 08:09 AM

Been working on this game but since my programming skill is rather limited I've utilized Multimedia Fusion to bring my games to life, I think it'd work nicely on the Jag or any other console if I ever get the hang of coding.

It's odd and quirky but I like it hah hah, yet untitled though

Looking to see what others may think of it.

#2 Pocket

Pocket

Super sprint

• Level1
  • PipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:33 AM

A shooter la Kolibri/Ecco, right ? smile.gif

#3 Symmetry of TNG

Symmetry of TNG

Great giana sister

• Level1
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:coding,physics,math,electronics,... women! =)<br />Plus all normal stuff not forum related..

Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:08 PM

and the fish shoots what exactly? tongue.gif
sorry naughty naught me =P ...

sincerely... multimedia fusion.. is there a runnable version somewhere? animation says more than a 1000nd screenshots =)

I beleive any game would be nice on the jaguar ..so... start learning to code ;P
cheers
--Aim for the future or dwell in the past?--
--Support JagCF! & Gameplay-for-the-Masses!--

#4 EmOneGarand

EmOneGarand
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:51 AM

Well I was having issues getting it to make a viable stand alone app.. it crashes right after the title screen mad.gif But I have been able to make an internet app version which does work but it requires the Vitalize plugin.

http://student1.lyco...ed_shooter.html

I think the parallax scrolling is the best part of the background layout biggrin.gif

#5 ovalbugmann

ovalbugmann

Great giana sister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Atari Jaguar, Automotives, Volkswagen Beetles, Hiking, backpacking, computers and electronics.

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:20 AM

Looks very nice, EmOneGarand I do hope to see a demo of this that we can run on our own Jaguars in the future sometime! Keep up the great work man. smile.gif

#6 EmOneGarand

EmOneGarand
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (ovalbugmann @ 2 Jun 2007, 23:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks very nice, EmOneGarand I do hope to see a demo of this that we can run on our own Jaguars in the future sometime! Keep up the great work man. smile.gif

Since I'm finally getting around to getting a BJL capable jag I'll have to look into that hah hah, but currently I think I'm only capable of the graphics side for any Jag developments, though I really wanna learn how to get things running on the jag.

#7 Blackwell

Blackwell
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

I'm looking forward to see this demo - I think it could very nice as so great work has been done for it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users