Jagware
Zerosquare

AC 2011

Zerosquare    10

I get an error page that doesn't say much ("the content is currently unavailable", blah blah). Maybe a Facebook account is required ?

(BTW, to those using Facebook to host photos : please stop doing this ; some people would like to see your pictures without needing to subscribe to a clunky website with dubious ethics :P . Thank you.)

Tyrant    0

I can see his pics just fine (Looks to have been a good show btw, not quite worth missing BJC for, but fun), but I am signed in (although not his friend, I prefer to keep Jag and Real life separate).

sh3-rg    6
I get an error page that doesn't say much ("the content is currently unavailable", blah blah). Maybe a Facebook account is required ?

(BTW, to those using Facebook to host photos : please stop doing this ; some people would like to see your pictures without needing to subscribe to a clunky website with dubious ethics :P . Thank you.)

Actually I think it's OK now, it was just doing its thing & sorting stuff out. LMK if you can't see it now.

Tyrant    0
Does it work for you if you logout from Facebook ?

L... Log... OUT?!... of facebook?!

You have no idea how bizzare that suggestion is (or maybe you do, and you're smart not to be caught by it).

But no, having made a very brief test with my link to the collective severed, I can confirm that the gallery is indeed unavailable for those who have yet to be assimilated.

sh3-rg    6
Nope, still doesn't work :(

Does it work for you if you logout from Facebook ?

It does now ;) I changed the link, apparently fb has public links at the bottom of the page, so I swapped for that.

Tyrant    0

http://zerosquare.free.fr/ac_2011/DSCF2222.JPG

Ooh I'm in the greets! :D

Maybe I should actually play the damned thing :S

In my defence, I have a 10,000 word report due in a couple of days. I've not even played Portal2 yet!

Also looks to have been a really great party, like I said, sad to have missed it. What's with all the machines built into flight cases though, and why wasn't there a Jag in one?

sh3-rg    6
Ooh I'm in the greets! :D

Maybe I should actually play the damned thing :S

:) You know who was missing? The two guys sat either side of me :P The greets will be 100% in the 1.1 version, but still, had explaining to do there hehe

In my defence, I have a 10,000 word report due in a couple of days. I've not even played Portal2 yet!

The world has gone Portal 2 crazy, well done resisting!

Also looks to have been a really great party, like I said, sad to have missed it. What's with all the machines built into flight cases though, and why wasn't there a Jag in one?

Maybe the owners get around a lot - seems a good way to quickly set your stuff up if you go to a lot of parties. They did enjoy a bit of downfall, maybe next time they'll be sporting a jagcase ;)

LinkoVitch    0

That's easy! Just copy "the cake is a lie" 2000 times and finish with "for science"

Jobs done :)

(portal 2 = amazing :) )

Tyrant    0
Now, who's gonna code a Portal-like game for the Jaguar ? :D

It could probably handle a 2D version, like the Flash one that was put together after the first portal.

LinkoVitch    0
It could probably handle a 2D version, like the Flash one that was put together after the first portal.

Perhaps if you created a portal between the DSP and GPU you could combine the two cores? :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.