Jagware
GT Turbo

2011, year of releases ?

What do you want to play on your Jaggy in 2011 ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which games do you want to be released for 2011 ?

• A doom engined game ?
    • Laddybugged
    • Another World
    • Black hole
    • Bomberman clone
    • Impulse X
    • Atari Owl Project
    • Clicks
    • Eerievale
    • Soulstar
    • Robinson Requiem
    • New Reboot game

GT Turbo    5

2010 is closed, 2011 is here, all Jag fans hope to be a year of releases, me too :) So the only question is what do you want to see released ?

sh3-rg    6

I'd like to see them all released, obviously it's virtually impossible for at least 2 of those games to be ready for 2011 and others are practically dropping on doormats as you read this, but the more games the better.

ggn    1

Arse - torn between ladybugged and bomberman. I voted for bomberman but I want both of them out ASAP! Go matmook and seb :)

atariowl    0

Hello Gents

Saw this topic and wanted to say thank you for the inclusion, i'm going to assume that sh3 was referring to AOP and Eerievale though as not likely to be ready this year.

And I'd have to say he's completely.....

Correct

both Lars and I are still plainly some considerable way from completion on both our respective projects.

So, much as i'd like both of us to do miracles, it plainly won't happen and so i'm actually voting for Clicks - Raven and I have been wanting that for years now :)

Cheers

AO

SebRmv    2

Forget the Removers bomberman clone, there is very little chance that it will be finished this year (or even in the future). My programming activity on the Jaguar is almost zero since several months.

However, I promise that Another World will be distributed as soon as possible.

I voted Laddybugged but I would also love to play Robinson Requiem on my Jag.

Chevels    0

Hello everybody,

I voted for Robinson's Requiem but others games seem promising. In particular Atari Owl Project and Eerievale, they seem brilliant (It's subjective but I like very much this kind of games). But, do you think that these 2 games are lucky to succeed? In any case it would be a good thing!

Good day :)

Fadest    0
But, do you think that these 2 games are lucky to succeed?

We can never be sure, but when I saw the commitment Atari Owl and Starcat put in these projects, the work that has already been done (especially on AO's project, because EErivale restart from scratch - same ambition, but different gameplay), the fact that they are working on them for so many time, that EErivale is not only a videogame but a whole "cross-media" project (with novels, partially already written),... I am fully confident. But of course, they chosed a really hard and long road with this kind of game, so I'm not expecting them to be out this year and I hope they won't lose motivation.

I voted for Impulse X because it is really close to be completed, and I played it with my rotary at the last EJagfest. Iwas used to play Arkanoid clones with a mouse on ST/Falcon, but the rotary is a blast. I hope Impulse X will be released on cartridge (there will be a CD version, but cartridge was still an open option).

Matthias    0

Hello all!

I voted for Impulse X because it is really close to be completed, and I played it with my rotary at the last EJagfest. Iwas used to play Arkanoid clones with a mouse on ST/Falcon, but the rotary is a blast. I hope Impulse X will be released on cartridge (there will be a CD version, but cartridge was still an open option).

At the moment i am very confident that Impulse X can be released this year ;)

Since some weeks i have added fixpoint-calculation for the ballmovement, so finally the game plays at similar speed under both PAL/50Hz and NTSC/60Hz, and also the 2 difficulty settings now implement 2 different ball speeds.

So, much as i'd like both of us to do miracles, it plainly won't happen and so i'm actually voting for Clicks - Raven and I have been wanting that for years now smile.gif

I am always surprised to hear people asking for Clicks!, because there was an inflation of games like this on all platforms, but after not playing it for a very long time and then demoing it at the Euro-Jagfest 2010 i can understand you ;)

Kind regards

Matthias

Gunstar    0

Well, we got RR in 2011, and maybe Blackhole, and was Clicks released in 2011? Last year? Has it been released yet?

Impulse X we just got end of 2012 or beginning of 2013. The rest we are still waiting for and it's 2013. It looks like Another World will be a sure 2013 release, and hopefully some of those games mentioned back in 2011 will come out as well as a few announced since then...

Matthias    0

Hello Gunstar!

Well, we got RR in 2011, and maybe Blackhole, and was Clicks released in 2011? Last year? Has it been released yet?

Impulse X we just got end of 2012 or beginning of 2013.

No, Clicks! isn't released yet, because as you already said, the release of Impulse X was delayed (and still is for the cartridge version).

The rest we are still waiting for and it's 2013. ..

But you also got a lot of new games in 2012 as free downloads, plus 'BlackOut' and 'Kobajashi Maru final' :)

Bye!

Matthias

Gunstar    0

Sorry, I forgot a couple of them. It's bound to happen with so many coming from one source. I've got them all (free ones), but I haven't tried Blackout! yet, I downloaded a file, I don't know if it's the final release rom or an earlier version. Impulse X had to take a back seat to AW pre-order, but if there are some left for sale in a couple of weeks, Impulse and KM Final are next on the list, and probably in that order, since I have KM freeware(?). But I did just buy a rotary controller I couldn't afford, and T2K and KM original won't be enough for very long, I'll probably buy them sooner than I can afford too.

sh3-rg    6
Sorry, I forgot a couple of them. It's bound to happen with so many coming from one source. I've got them all (free ones), but I haven't tried Blackout! yet, I downloaded a file, I don't know if it's the final release rom or an earlier version. Impulse X had to take a back seat to AW pre-order, but if there are some left for sale in a couple of weeks, Impulse and KM Final are next on the list, and probably in that order, since I have KM freeware(?). But I did just buy a rotary controller I couldn't afford, and T2K and KM original won't be enough for very long, I'll probably buy them sooner than I can afford too.

As Good Deal Games have KM:F now, if you're thinking of picking up any other games they sell maybe it'd be better for you to buy it there instead of from the UK.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.