Jagware
Sign in to follow this  
atariowl

Deleted Posts - But Not Going

atariowl    0

Guys

I got into a fit of pique about the Jag Community the other day and deleted a load of my posts.

Then i got over it and felt silly.

I'm not abandoning the Jag, i was just temporarily being foolish.

Cheers :)

Fadest    0

Hi,

I think everyone can understand that jag community can be very depressive from time to time ;)

But we should remember that we are all here for the fun and love of the jag,

Everyone needs to take a breathe sometime, do something else, change priorities, and come back later with more motivation. I personnaly take short or long period without any coding, stepping outside the community just to come back stronger.

I'm glad to see you are not leaving,

I was curious for ages to learn something about your project, but today, with this picture, you made a great teaser, voxel and 3D polygons, and rumors speaking of an adventure-RPGisg style of game ? This sounds really promising... but also a hard and long road.

atariowl    0
Hi,

I think everyone can understand that jag community can be very depressive from time to time ;)

But we should remember that we are all here for the fun and love of the jag,

Everyone needs to take a breathe sometime, do something else, change priorities, and come back later with more motivation. I personnaly take short or long period without any coding, stepping outside the community just to come back stronger.

I'm glad to see you are not leaving,

I was curious for ages to learn something about your project, but today, with this picture, you made a great teaser, voxel and 3D polygons, and rumors speaking of an adventure-RPGisg style of game ? This sounds really promising... but also a hard and long road.

Hi Fadest and thank you for the kind words

You are right and calmer heads always make better decisions.

Yes its a LONG hard road - i'll talk some more about the project before the JagFest but i promised to demo the REALLY new stuff there first so i won't show THAT content until after.

Hopefully the blog is proving at least midly interesting.

Cheers.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this