Mindebug : The Basis For A Jaguar Debugger

Zerosquare

Since sergi requested it, here's an old source of mine that could be used as a basis for a Jaguar debugger, or anything that needs reliable bidirectional communication between a PC and a Jaguar. It's very rudimentary, because I was too lazy to finish it ;)

MinDebug.zip

I wanted to test this very interresting tool but I can not make it work. :blink:

I managed to get the green screen (loading mindebug.jag at $ 4000) but I have not managed to load my binary using the following command : mindebug u foo.bin 4000

I get a "Transfert Error" message.

I must have missed something ... Is there something else to do ?

I think because you upload the mindebug.jag to $4000, in fact, you should upload mindebug.jag to $1FF000 (don't tried, read into the Makefile.bat) else you will erase the mindebug program when upload the new program with it.

Indeed. By the way, MinDebug.jag has a header, so if you don't specify an address in the BJL uploader command line, it will be uploaded at the correct address automatically.

Ok....I was uploading mindebug.jag on $4000...So I was erasing the mindebug.jag while uploading my foo.bin ... :sweating:

I'll do some tests.

Thanks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.