Info & Link!

hojbowski

Welcome to Jagware :)

The "News" forum is for Jagware-related news (forum and team) and a requires approval by an administrator, so I've moved your post here.

Some retrogaming online shops still sell the Jaguar ; if you tell us what country you're from, we may be able to give you some pointers.

It's also not difficult to find on eBay, usually.

And yes, we've released a few homebrew games for the Jag, such as Diamjag and Atomic. Several others are currently being developed.

As for your Facebook group, unfortunately a Facebook account is required to view it, but I don't have one...

Besides eBay, you'll find links to online shops and their prices there (it's in French, but it should be understandable anyways).

Do you produce software here for the CD add on, or cartridges?
Our past productions have been for BJL, and released on CD as well. In the future, we will release software on Compact Flash cards to use with SCPCD's JagCF (compact flash adapter and expansion device for the Jaguar).

Are these games for purchase or download?
They're downloadable freely.

What would you recommend for the Jaguar?
I'm not much of a player, besides Tempest 2000 :D

Have a look here to see which games are considered the best.

I hear there were new games developed by songbird?
Yes, songbird finished and released a few Jaguar games. You can get more info from his web page.

• 1 month later...
Sounds good. Nice to see theres still work going on for the system. Are these games for purchase or download?

What would you recommend for the Jaguar? I hear there were new games developed by songbird?

Welcome to Jagware! I've seen you recently on Jaguar Sector 2. France & Europe are doing a lot for the Jaguar's future with the development they are doing.

There are two full games available for free download here Atomic & DiamJag as well as many Jaguar demos, utilities, tools, etc. Even hi-res pictures to display on your Jaguar! Look around the site. Go to the Jagware frontpage, and down the left side boxes at the last one -recommended sites, click "Diamjag" & "The Removers" then "Telechargement" for Atomic.

enjoy. :-)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.