Jagware
Orion_

Jag Screensaver

Orion_    1

I was playing a bit with the blitter today and I tried to do a line routine using the blitter (in 68k, but just for blitter-understanding purpose)

and I came up with this nice little screen that can be used as a screensaver ;)

200 lines, redrawn each time (the VBL is almost full :D but the code is over-VBL-jump proof so it will only be slower in 60Hz I suppose)

http://onori.free.fr/jag/lines.zip

SebRmv    2
I was playing a bit with the blitter today and I tried to do a line routine using the blitter (in 68k, but just for blitter-understanding purpose)

and I came up with this nice little screen that can be used as a screensaver ;)

200 lines, redrawn each time (the VBL is almost full :D but the code is over-VBL-jump proof so it will only be slower in 60Hz I suppose)

http://onori.free.fr/jag/lines.zip

cool :)

ovalbugmann    0

Thanks for the screensaver Orion_ , I will give it a try and load it with BJL or JUGS. Cool! B):D

ovalbugmann    0

I am getting: "Erreur 403 - Refus de traitement de la requête (Interdit - Forbidden)" when I try to download this Jaguar screensaver, Orion did. And I can't find the lines.zip file I had previously downloaded last year, could anyone repost this program if they have it still? I would like to try it out now on my Jag Skunkboard.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can re-post the screensaver for me!

ovalbugmann    0

:yes: Thank You very much Zerosquare! ;) I simply couldn't find the lines file I had downloaded previously - it's somewhere on all the CDRs I have and now that I have a Skunkboard :wub:, which is very easy to use and quite reliable, I am loading up and checking out all the neat Jag stuff I was unable to load up with bjl. (I should have tried bin2jag or similar)

Much thanks to you Zero for saving all the files on Jagware.org that seem to go missing.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.