Jagware
Sign in to follow this  
Zerosquare

Warning : Do Not Archive Your Private Messages !

Zerosquare    10

It seems that the forum software currently is temporarily unable to send email messages.

Consequently, do not use the "Archive Messages" in the Messenger area. You will not receive your messages, and if the "Delete messages after archiving" option was checked, they will be lost !

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and we'll try to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

SebRmv    2
It seems that the forum software currently is temporarily unable to send email messages.

Consequently, do not use the "Archive Messages" in the Messenger area. You will not receive your messages, and if the "Delete messages after archiving" option was checked, they will be lost !

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and we'll try to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Is this resolved?

Zerosquare    10
Is this resolved?
Well, I told RaZ about it when it happened, in January. I must admit I've not done any testing since.

Try to archive your personal messages (without checking "Delete messages after archiving" !) and see if you receive them.

If you don't, tell me and I'll bugger RaZ again to fix it.

In the meantime, I've bumped the capacity of the PM boxes to 200 messages, so we'll have a little time before us.

SebRmv    2
Well, I told RaZ about it when it happened, in January. I must admit I've not done any testing since.

Try to archive your personal messages (without checking "Delete messages after archiving" !) and see if you receive them.

If you don't, tell me and I'll bugger RaZ again to fix it.

In the meantime, I've bumped the capacity of the PM boxes to 200 messages, so we'll have a little time before us.

It does not seem to work.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this