Jagware
EmOneGarand

Shooter Concept

EmOneGarand    0

Been working on this game but since my programming skill is rather limited I've utilized Multimedia Fusion to bring my games to life, I think it'd work nicely on the Jag or any other console if I ever get the hang of coding.

It's odd and quirky but I like it hah hah, yet untitled though

fish_boss.png

Looking to see what others may think of it.

and the fish shoots what exactly? :P

sorry naughty naught me =P ...

sincerely... multimedia fusion.. is there a runnable version somewhere? animation says more than a 1000nd screenshots =)

I beleive any game would be nice on the jaguar ..so... start learning to code ;P

cheers

EmOneGarand    0

Well I was having issues getting it to make a viable stand alone app.. it crashes right after the title screen :angry: But I have been able to make an internet app version which does work but it requires the Vitalize plugin.

http://student1.lycoming.edu/~alematt/game...ed_shooter.html

I think the parallax scrolling is the best part of the background layout :D

ovalbugmann    0

Looks very nice, EmOneGarand I do hope to see a demo of this that we can run on our own Jaguars in the future sometime! Keep up the great work man. :)

EmOneGarand    0
Looks very nice, EmOneGarand I do hope to see a demo of this that we can run on our own Jaguars in the future sometime! Keep up the great work man. :)

Since I'm finally getting around to getting a BJL capable jag I'll have to look into that hah hah, but currently I think I'm only capable of the graphics side for any Jag developments, though I really wanna learn how to get things running on the jag.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.