Jagware
Sign in to follow this  
Matthias

Euro-jagfest 2006

Matthias    0

Hello,

here is the official Euro-Jagfest 2006 announcement Björn Baranski (BMX) released today:

Atari Jaguar Europe Festival 2006

The Atari Jaguar Europe Festival, short "e-jagfest" will take place on 4th november in Kaarst, Germany.

It’s a show for all video game fans of europe, center of interest is Atari and their systems, especially Jaguar and Lynx. Of course other systems are welcome as well, for example NUON and other exotic systems were a common seen guest.

Playing games is just one part of the event. Homebrew developers from different countries also take the chance to present and sometimes even offer their exclusive releases for sale.

Last year there was an limited e-jagfest edition of Starcat’s “Jag Mind:Bomb Squad” for example. This year a new release was annouced to be offered for sale. You will also hear the latest news about the upcoming Jaguar adventure game “Eerievale” as well as two new VCS 2600 games called “Raster Fahndung" and "Encaved". Matthias Domin will be showing two projects as well. It will be an exciting time for sure.

There will also be a Battlesphere network as well as popular lynx network sessions such as Checkered Flag and of course it’s a must for every event to enjoy little fun competitions of games such as Club Drive or Kasumi Ninja. It’s guaranteed to create a great, fun atmosphere.

In the last years there have always been retrailers on the event, this year Nick Harlow of 16/32 Systems couldn’t promise to attend due to health reasons. But maybe he will surprise us :-) The Starcat Developments releases will be available for sure. If you want to pick up a game, make sure you contact Starcat before, so he can bring enough units.

It will be a great time for sure, that’s something all e-jagfests had in common, as all visitors will gladly tell you. If you are a gamer or developer, even if you don’t play atari games, you are welcome to attend and bring along your favorite system, or just drop by and join the fun bare handed. There is enough time to check out games and play at the many installed systems.

The event has reached ist 6th anniversary and takes place for the 3rd time in a row in Kaarst, Germany.

Beginning time is on 4th november at 10:30 in the morning. Entrace fee is 5 euro.

Additional information can be found on the website:

www.e-jagfest.de

I'll be there :)

Matthias

GT Turbo    5

Argh !! This is in same time than the Retro Gaming Connexion, some of us will be at the RGC. Not for this time, hope the next time than will not be the same days.

Have a good time :)

GT Turbo ;)

Matthias    0

Hello all!

I agree, it's unfortunate that both the Retro-Gaming Connexion and the Euro-Jagfest are on the same weekend and even the UK-Jagfest being just a week before, hopefully this will be different next year.

I hope that the people at the UK-Jagfest will have a great event this weekend, wished i could be there!

Best regards

Matthias

Pocket    0

Hi Matthias,

That's not a "big" problem, because the Retro-Gaming Connexion is not Atari oriented, but rather generalist. It's just sad because we can't travel to other events, but it will be for the next time. :)

Matthias    0

Hi Pocket!

That's not a "big" problem, because the Retro-Gaming Connexion is not Atari oriented, but rather generalist. It's just sad because we can't travel to other events, but it will be for the next time. :)

Of course you can: Just visit first the Euro-Jagfest on saturday (it's a 1-day event) and travel back to France to visit the Retro-Gaming Connexion on sunday (its 2nd day)! ;-)

Have fun!

Matthias

stabylo    0

oh, indeed it's quite sad that none of us can present anything of our work at this jagfest...

or maybe you can matthais? ;)

what are these 2 projects you will be presenting there?

Matthias    0

Hello Stabylo!

oh, indeed it's quite sad that none of us can present anything of our work at this jagfest...

or maybe you can matthais? ;)

what are these 2 projects you will be presenting there?

Besides of a lot of other projects of mine the focus will be on Clicks! and on Double Feature #1 (with Reversi and ConnectThem) for the Jaguar and i will also try to show the new MultiGame-project Karri Kaksonen and Songbird Production (and a lot of others) are working on for the Lynx.

Best regards

Matthias

Pocket    0
Hi Pocket!

Of course you can: Just visit first the Euro-Jagfest on saturday (it's a 1-day event) and travel back to France to visit the Retro-Gaming Connexion on sunday (its 2nd day)! ;-)

Have fun!

Matthias

I can't, the Retro-Gaming Connexion is for me a "4 days" event because I'm organizing it :P

(2 days of show and 2 days of preparation/arrangement)

Hello Stabylo!

Besides of a lot of other projects of mine the focus will be on Clicks! and on Double Feature #1 (with Reversi and ConnectThem) for the Jaguar and i will also try to show the new MultiGame-project Karri Kaksonen and Songbird Production (and a lot of others) are working on for the Lynx.

Best regards

Matthias

I'm very curious about these, as soon as you can give us some informations/reports/pics :)

Matthias    0

Hello!

I'm very curious about these, as soon as you can give us some informations/reports/pics :)

I just have uploaded a webpage for the DoubleFeature-product.

The reports about the Euro-Jagfest will be posted either on sunday or monday ;-)

Bye!

Matthias

SebRmv    2

Wish I could be cloned so that I come also to € Jagfest

Pocket    0
Hello!

I just have uploaded a webpage for the DoubleFeature-product.

The reports about the Euro-Jagfest will be posted either on sunday or monday ;-)

Bye!

Matthias

Thanks

The games look quite simple, but it should be fun to play :)

Nice packaging btw :D

GT Turbo    5

Thanks for the picture ;) Very happy you have spent a nice week end :)

We are trying to put together all the photos we have taken this week end :) and the video.

GT :poulpe:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this