Jagware
Sign in to follow this  
GT Turbo

Retro Gaming Connexion

GT Turbo    5

banniere_rgc2006.gif

Launch of the Retro Gaming Connexion!

Paris, 24th of September 2006. With the Retro Gaming Connexion, the Retro Gaming Connexion Association launches a new concept of meeting. The theme: old school and alternative video gaming! Next November you will be able to satisfy your eagerness to rediscover your childhood or to discover exotic machines which may have not been available in France.

As usual and in order to welcome every one in the best possible conditions we have to limit the number of participants. The convention lasts the whole week-end! Players, collectors, coders (hobby and pro), all are gathering in a cosy and enjoyable atmosphere, under the sign of exchange and sympathy. Tens of consoles, computers and games from all brands (Sega, Nintendo, Atari, Commodre, SNK, Nec, Game Park, Gizmondo, Nokia, VM Labs, etc. …), will be there to delight the participants. Lots of animations are on the program as ordinary, like several tournaments with fantastic gifts and a second hand video games sale.

The convention takes place in Congis-sur-Therouanne, in the near of Paris. The price is:

- prepayment :

o € 18 for one day

o € 30 for the week-end

- Payment on place :

o € 20 for one day

o € 35 for the week-end

Those prices include all the meals and drinks!

In order to make the access easier a shuttle service from the train station to the convention will be available for all to wish to use it.

The Retro Gaming Connexion opens on Saturady 3rd November at 9:00 (local time) and closes Sunday 4th November at 18:00 (local time). During those hours it will non-stop fun and discoveries.

The whole retro Gaming Connexion Team will be happy to welcome you. See you soon!

All informations : http://www.yaronet.com/sujets.php?f=2419

More about the Retro Gaming Connexion Association :

Association law 1901, it was created in 2005 by six video game passionate mates coming from different origins (Journalisme, multimedia animator, ….). Since the beginning, this little has organized conventions in order to make the gamers, coders and collectors to meet each other. The Jaguar Connexion who knew five editions, gained in respect and became soon one reference. Since then the association diversified its activity, mostly by the conception of DVDs. Other projects are in work in progress for the coming years.

If you need more information please contact our president at 0033 6 12 52 86 13

Mail : retro-gc@laposte.net

Web : www.retro-gc.org

rgc2006_web.jpg

Would if i could! :(

Wish France were closer to the bush where i live ;P

A "request" would be live 24h video =) then I´ll be online and atleast be there viritually =)

Hope you guys have a nice time!...

cheers

/Symmetry 2 far north.

Zerosquare    10

Yes, we'd have liked to meet you too :(

A "request" would be live 24h video =) then I´ll be online and atleast be there viritually =)
We don't even have Internet access at the party place, so... :lol:

cheers

Thanks ! :)

GT Turbo    5

cheers

/Symmetry 2 far north.

I hope that we can do a video of the JagCF ;)

As Zerosquare has said, that will be a a real pleasure to meet you, perhaps another party ;)

GT :poulpe:

Thanx!... would have been a pleasure to meet you all too..

Im defenitely going sometime though... a UK one for sure, a frensh one hopefully!.

It just require more timing and planing =) ..

Yes I hope there will be a video demonstration of the JagCF ....similar to the one done for the JagVR ;) ...(but better interview offcourse :) ..would be interesting indeed..

The jaguar will live forever, so cu another time!

cheers

GT Turbo    5

Very great code for a 4,77 Mhz machine :)

Keep up the very good work !!

GT Turbo :poulpe:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this