Jagware
Sign in to follow this  
GT Turbo

Welcome to the non-froggies people !!

Tyrant    0

Well, since this seems to be the thread for saying hello in, I guess I should say:

Hello Jagware! :waves:

Many of you (the non-french crowd anyway) already know me as Tyrant. I've been around for many years, although not very active the last year or so. I made rotary controllers and was the first to use the currently popular design of having the encoder replace the d-pad in a normal jag-pad.

I've used the Jag to teach myself assembly, and now feel fairly confidant (if a little slow) in 68k, and am just now making my first faltering footsteps onto the risc chips. I've not released anything yet (except an extremely hacked in patch to balloons), but I've a few demo effects in progress and distant plans for a number of games.

Well, that about does it for an introduction I think. So, hi to everyone I know, and hi to everyone I don't know yet.

Tyrant    0

Thanx everyone.

Hi Tyr, I hope you find here a place for your "not so" distant game plans :)

Ah, the only games I have planned require me to get a lot better with the riscs, and write a new 3D engine, so that'll take a while, but I'm sure I'll have other stuff to release in before then :whistling:

Welcome Tyrant ! (nice avatar btw ;) )

Thanx, its a montage of my other icons from other places and times. I hope you all recognise the cry colourspace in the middle of the animation :D

GT Turbo    5
Thanx everyone.

Ah, the only games I have planned require me to get a lot better with the riscs

If you want help with the RISC proc, here you will find some Gpu fanatic :D

GT ;)

GT Turbo    5

Yes !! Welcome on board Swapd0

Very happy to see you here !!!

GT Turbo :poulpe:

A little hello to Bjorn too :) A new graphist on board !!

GT Turbo    5

That will be a great friend for Zero (Loving sound too :) )

Welcome andym00 :flowers:

GT :)

Atari060    0

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself ;)

I am atari fan from the first hour and own the Jaguar since 1994 (one of the first Jaguars in Germany was delivered to me). While my main interested focused on the Falcon over the last years (my last Jagfest was 2001 or so), I now finally found something I could do on the Jaguar (beside gaming what I always did *g*)... I encode movies to Jaguar Cinepak. It´s very interesting for me as I finally have a good reason to keep it in our living room (my wife is always asking why machine xy is needed *g*) ;)

Every year we have a medium sized Atari meeting (http://ofam.freehost.vg) where we always play some good Jaguar stuff!

At the moment I play Brett Hull Hockey which is really great and I am hoping to get a skunkboard soon and maybe I start coding the Jaguar one day ;)

Thanks for your attention :)

Chris

GT Turbo    5

Hello Atari60,

Welcome,

I'm living near the borderline between France and Germany, i will see if i can join your Atari meeting.

Regards,

GT Turbo

Fredifredo    0

Welcome Atari60

I'm living near the borderline between France and USA ( ;) ), it's too far for me to join your Atari meeting.

"At the moment I play Brett Hull Hockey which is really great"

> Yes ! very good but IA is not very excellent , your goal keepers is worst than the computer team 'one ( I made some pictures : http://pagesperso-orange.fr/jaguar-64bit/photos/BHHstats.jpg )

> note that this game is patchable in fact, but it's piracy act ( changing player name , logo team and comments before the game )

Fred

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this