Project Apocalypse

GT Turbo

Hi, i'm very happy to give you two screenshoots of one of the games i'm working on, a shoot'em up called : Project Apocalypse.

A two players game, featuring my full Gpu sprite manager (SebRmv, be ready i will give very nearly a playable demo of this game ;) )

- one Vbl game

- 320*256 playfield

- 16 bits graphics

and some others things you don't really need, because it's not very important for you and you have reason ;)

pa_0.jpg

pa_3.jpg

GT Turbo (Jagware)

A few people will receive a playable demo for testing in few weeks.

• Like 1

Hi, i'm very happy to give you two screenshoots of one of the games i'm working on, a shoot'em up called : Project Apocalypse.

A two players game, featuring my full Gpu sprite manager (SebRmv, be ready i will give very nearly a playable demo of this game ;) )

- one Vbl game

- 320*256 playfield

- 16 bits graphics

and some others things you don't really need, because it's not very important for you and you have reason ;)

post-2-1155233259_thumb.jpg

post-2-1155233270_thumb.jpg

GT Turbo (Jagware)

Incredible !! Realy impressive you have done some hard work I can see... good quality...

Seems the French scene is very active on the Jaguar :)

Incredible !! Realy impressive you have done some hard work

Not hard like you think, i take it like a game, because i'm doing a friendly 'sprite manager' war with SebRmv (And perhaps Orion ? ;) ) so it's very nice to do that and coding on Jag it's a pleasure !! I LOVE IT !!

GT Turbo poulpe.gif

• 2 months later...

I have to agree, very nice work so far. Are you gonna get any video captures? Still pictures are good and all but seeing it in motion would be cool.

I dunno if it's been discussed before but what kind of graphic effects have you been able to pull out of the Jag? (i.e. Scaling, Layers of Parallax, etc...)

I think a playable demo will be showed this week end at the Retro-Gaming Connexion, so they will maybe do a little video :)

Yes, a video will be done this week end ;) during the Retro Gaming Connexion and a lot of infos will be given on JagCF and games you can find on it, in the next weeks.

GT :poulpe:

I will brought my video grabber then :)

• 11 years later...
Guest AJ64IMS
On 10 de agosto de 2006 at 1:32 PM, GT Turbo said:

- one Vbl game

- 320*256 playfield

- 16 bits graphics

pa_0.jpg

pa_3.jpg

GT Turbo (Jagware)

First time i'm reading about this GT Turbo and i gotta say that Project Apocalypse looks amazing and i'm jealous of those who played it at one of the Retro-gaming Connexion years ago XD do you still have the demo around on your computer or do you plan to make it a fully-fleshed out game? 'Cause that would be absolutely amazing! :D