Jagware
Sign in to follow this  
Zerosquare

Cartridges mechanical drawings / dimensions

Zerosquare    10

GroovyBee told me today where to find the official mechanical drawings for cartridges.

So to help those who may be interested in creating their own carts, I've converted the files to PDF and uploaded them here : cartridge_mechanical_drawings.zip (the archive contains both the original DXF files and the PDF versions)

500279e1 is apparently a later version of 500279d1.

GroovyBee    0

Thanks for converting them to *.PDF Zero. I think they might be easier to read if they had a black background. Cyan and yellow in on white are not the best colour combinations in my opinion.

Zerosquare    10

I agree, but it's how the original files were, and I don't have the tools needed to edit the files.

I don't know why they chose this color scheme... maybe it's a glitch and the background is supposed to be black, or it's in reverse video (it's actually more readable if you invert all colors).

sh3-rg    6

I couldn't find any settings within TrueView to export/plot with a black background for PDF, so I downloaded some ghetto-arse spyware-riddled tool called "Free DWG to PDF Creator ver 3.4.0" and made these:

carts.zip

Would have been much safer to just edit the PDF :-)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this